Permanent residence

Our Services

Our Services

Temporary residence

Temporary residence can be obtained in different ways.

It is thus possible to obtain a work permit, a study permit or even a visitor visa or a super visa for parents and grandparents who wish to visit their children or grandchildren in Canada.

In every category, there are exceptions and before starting an immigration application it is necessary to check if you are eligible to make such a request.

  • Work permit

There exist multiple ways to obtain a work permit in Canada, it is therefore important to determine which category applies to your situation and what procedures to follow if necessary.

In general, a work permit will be granted to a foreign worker when they qualify for a job where there is a shortage of skilled Canadian citizen and permanent resident workers.

However, there exists a few exceptions and it is, therefore, possible to obtain an open work permit allowing you to work for any employer in Canada.

It is also important to note that several agreements exist between Canada and foreign countries, such ascertain countries in the European Union or even the United States or Mexico, in order to obtain work permits in a more simplified and quick manner.

  • Study permit

Studying in Canada is the dream of many international students.

This can constitute a solid formation on a CV considering the excellent reputation of Canadian universities.

With a few exceptions, all foreign students wishing to study in Canada must have in their possession a valid
study permit along with a CAQ if they wish to study within the province of Quebec.

To do this, certain measures must be taken beforehand, such as obtaining a letter of acceptance from the
university or school where the student wishes to study.

You must also make sure that the student can answer to all the federal and provincial requirements before
starting such immigration procedures.

  • Visitor visa

Generally, any foreign national who wishes to stay in Canada must have a visitor visa.

There are however certain exceptions to this requirement for nationals of several European countries or for US nationals who are exempt from this obligation.

Recently, a new requirement was put into force for all non-Canadian travelers and for those who are exempt from the requirement to obtain a visitor visa: it is the eTA (electronic Travel Authorization) which is necessary for anyone flying to Canada.

Finally, it can be difficult to obtain a visitor visa for Canada and the immigration candidate will have to meet several requirements, such as demonstrating a certain connection to their country of origin or also by producing a letter of invitation form a friend or family member living in Canada.